Report by: Charlie Ellis The new season of the Scottish National League began at Bell’s Sports Centre in Perth on Saturday (14th October). Charlie Ellis reports on the pick...Continue Reading
TTS kindly sent Paul R-Jackson, Director of Coaching to the above conference held by ETTA. This was in Warsaw on 9th/10th October. The first day was held by the...Continue Reading
- RT @WillBayleytt: Wow a day to tell the grandkids! I spoke for 1 hour with my childhood hero. True story. I was worried because they say never meet your heroes. But he was even more of a legend in real life. Micheal and Muhammad Ali I always wanted to be growing up ❤️ https://t.co/rci0ykoJwY
, 6 hours ago
- RT @frankdickcoach: The coach is the bow, the athlete the arrow. We give the athletes power and direction and then must let them go. It is in understanding when and how to let go that is the true test of our judgement., 7 hours ago
- RT @dimaovtcharov: Speed work today! Here’s some quick tips:
It’s important to keep your bat high to be able to recover quickly and balance your body.
Try to never just guess where the ball is going or you will get caught out.
Make sure you are paying attention to your opponents bat 💪🏓 https://t.co/ptuRyluHwh
, May 10
- RT @ekttc: Grant Award success! https://t.co/R5yMpMVrMD, May 11
- RT @kayleigh_haggo: @ScotClubSport @TableTennisScot @LifeChangesTrst Well done all 🎾😄 #SportHour, May 10
- RT @ScotClubSport: A3. Increasing age and associated health issues can be a barrier to participation. Our friends @TableTennisScot are true leaders in breaking barriers in this area as they use funding from @LifeChangesTrst to provide dementia-friendly Community Table Tennis projects!🏓 #SportHour, May 10
- RT @CraigHowieson: Check out episode 6 now! https://t.co/ZmkeilYqIw, May 10
- RT @GertsenTT: Keep an eye out for further details... I can't wait to get back to National Squad weekends in Largs 💪 https://t.co/H4yAE50qtO, May 9
- We are in the planning stage of reorganising our National Squad weekends at @InverclydeNSTC for the 2021-22 season.
We hope to have plans confirmed over the next month or so and we will be in touch with those selected https://t.co/jNvMyohBd1
, May 9
- RT @dimaovtcharov: Pushing myself to my absolute limits 🏓 Have a great weekend guys 💪 https://t.co/LBI0s5iyP4
, May 7
- RT @uk_sport: 1. Keep winning & win well 2. Grow a thriving sporting system 3. Inspire positive change Read more about UK Sport's new mission to create the greatest decade of extraordinary sporting moments 💫, May 7
- RT @DrumTTC: We are improving ways of working to move forward with the current climate. We have reduced the use of paper and are moving towards a digital workplace♻️
We have now introduced a card machine so that we can accept contactless payments. https://t.co/g4pCYUE2cP
, May 5